My banner is always very dark over my theme. Can anyone tell me how to ... Software & Theme Development forum

BraileyGirl1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Storm Banner

My banner is always very dark over my theme. Can anyone tell me how to make my banner the same color or how to edit it? You can see what I'm talking about by the attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Fave apps: Facebook. Myspace. Viigo. Slacker. iheartradio. pandora. youtube. quickpull. Flickr. UberTwitter. BuzzMe. Stormlocker. BeeJiveIM. Capture It.
    -Twitter: TheFabMsWhitney

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    You would have to use an image editing program to make a completely transparent banner. One is attached to this post for you to use. You may have to change the color of your fonts though. Just place your mouse below where it says Attached Thumbnails. Click for larger version and save. It's totally transparent so you won't see the thumbnail or the
    Attached Images Attached Images

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    you can create your own banner in any graphics program. the size for portrait is 360 x ?? (?? is your choice, the bigger the number, the larger the banner). if you want a different size in landscape, it will be 480 x ?? (and be sure to unclick the link at the top linking portrait and landscape)

be sure to increase/decrease the last number also in the builder to whatever you make the height of your banner.