I've been working with the new CDK since its release; I'm very pleased to finally ... Software & Theme Development forum

wfwoodruff no está en línea Stack level 1

Some Questions RE Curve Zen Themes

Advertisement

I've been working with the new CDK since its release; I'm very pleased to finally be able to customize my BB 8300. However, I have encountered a couple of issues, which I have been unable to troubleshoot. I'm hoping someone on this forum can provide assistance; my questions are as follows:

1) What theme dimension dictates the size of the font and the thickness (top-to-bottom) of the progress bar? I have no problems changing the colors; however, the font (i.e. the text indicating percent completed in the progress bar) is consistently clipped (i.e. it's thicker than the bar itself.)

2) I have a similar issue with the Date text in the message list window. If this font is larger than the List font, there is also clipping. Is there a way around this?

2') Additionally, I can not get a background image to display in Message Date field, unless it is tiled. I've gone so far as to use a 3x3 pixel image with a 1 pixel border with no luck. It seems as if anything outside of the Left, Right, Top, and Bottom limits is excluded from this field. Any suggestions?

3) Lastly, this is a more general question about the Banner icons, how many messaging icons are there? I have seen a Locked Keypad icon (padlock), a Email/SMS/MMS/PIN icon (yellow envelope), a Voice Mail icon (gray cassette), Missed Call icon (x w/ a phone), and a BB Messenger icon (smiley face). Are there any others?

I can't seem to figure these things out, so any help would be appreciated. FYI I am running App Version 4.2.2.89 (ATT); Platform 2.4.0.39.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

wfwoodruff no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Some Questions RE Curve Zen Themes

Well, I got an answer from another forum that said these are all bugs in the PTB release. Nothing too detrimental to making themes, really. If you know an answer to any of my questions other than, "there's nothing you can do about it" I would be much obliged. Thanks...(and sorry for the delayed response

P.S. I've gotten around question 2' by using an image the width of the screen (320pix) by the height of the font.