I was told that the icons that I'm looking for are called smoothie icons...please let ... Software & Theme Development forum

BraileyGirl1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Smoothie Icons

Advertisement

I was told that the icons that I'm looking for are called smoothie icons...please let me know if u know where I can get them. A pic is attached below.
    -v4.7.0.148
    -Fave apps: Facebook. Myspace. Viigo. Slacker. iheartradio. pandora. youtube. quickpull. Flickr. UberTwitter. BuzzMe. Stormlocker. BeeJiveIM. Capture It.
    -Twitter: TheFabMsWhitney

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    missing the pic, but ... if you have theme builder loaded, you will have them in the files.

the downside is that you won't be able to use them in your theme right out of the help files, bc they are sized for 8100/8300 themes (48x36).

i can batch resize them for the storm if that is what you are building them for

BraileyGirl1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Smoothie icons

These are the ones that I am looking for...and yes, for the storm. If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it!

http://forums.pinstack.com/f28/can_somebody_please_help_me_find_icons-111429/
    -v4.7.0.148
    -Fave apps: Facebook. Myspace. Viigo. Slacker. iheartradio. pandora. youtube. quickpull. Flickr. UberTwitter. BuzzMe. Stormlocker. BeeJiveIM. Capture It.
    -Twitter: TheFabMsWhitney

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    yep, those are smoothie

here is the file