On a bold 9700 I'm guessing when you select an icon the change is it ... Software & Theme Development forum

scottfree1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Select icon properties?

Advertisement

On a bold 9700 I'm guessing when you select an icon the change is it displaying a different icon file? I want the icons in the quick launch to invert color when selected making it obvious where the cursor is. I've tried to install bb theme designer but it just crashes out during install (the log file is useless it just stops @ the error) I was hoping someone might have some suggestions on where/how to swap out the icons? Or am I clueless on whats really going on behind the scenes??

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    It's been a while since I was on a 9700, but if I remember correctly the only way to change icons is with a custom theme.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

scottfree1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah I just paid for a theme (3d I7) that is a 100% better than stock, it's for my dad in his 60's and it's tough to see the subtle icon select, he still clings to his kb bb, and with all the hype on the q10 coming I talked him up from his truly ancient 8700 and down from the q10 to a 9700. Now the $500 he saved I get back in arrgghh.. trying to trick this outlier out. It amazes me how clunky the bb is and how craptacular bb app word is, I thinks the answer will be sorry sol..