Ok folks, been trying to work on this for days now and I just cannot ... Software & Theme Development forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Rotation in Composer - Ahhhhhh!!! Help!!!!

Advertisement

Ok folks, been trying to work on this for days now and I just cannot figure it out.

I included this image to help explain what I want to do, the image isn't exactly what I am working on, but, it is an easy representation

Basically what I want is user defined icons in a circular pattern. Notice how the bottom one is upside down and the two sides are turned on a 90. And what I want to do is rotate the whole layer so that when icon 2 is focused on, it will be on the top section where icon 1 was.

Here is what I have figured out so far. I can rotate the layer to get from icon 1 to 2 to 3 to 4, but not back with out it gettin all screwy looking, so basically I can only rotate it one way to the last icon and it look right, but not back or from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1.

My other problem is the user defined icons. This isn't as important, but has anyone figured out how to set them so that they actually show up the way i want them here. After I export, load into theme builder, and run on simulator - the icons are right side up, and remain that way when the layer rotates from one icon to the next (to picture it, it looks like a ferris wheel)

I know I haven't asked for help in a while, but this is driving me nuts!!

HELP!!!!!!
    Last edited by holster27; 06-16-2009 at 09:30 PM.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    hmmm, I dunno about that one.
    I've noticed that a lot of things you do in composer don't really show up the way you want them to when you actually export the SVG and put it on a phone.
    that's a new one on me though, I think I'm going to have to try this one myself! looks like a cool idea.
    I'll let you know what I find out
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    hmmm, I dunno about that one.
    I've noticed that a lot of things you do in composer don't really show up the way you want them to when you actually export the SVG and put it on a phone.
    that's a new one on me though, I think I'm going to have to try this one myself! looks like a cool idea.
    I'll let you know what I find out

Good luck, i got something similar done (see my firefox theme) but not exactly what I wanted to do. I got a few people all working at the same time on this, still with no luck. If you have any breakthroughs we can try and exchange notes I guess.

Andy