Although it has only been a short period of time I must say on the ... Software & Theme Development forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Review: My First Take

Advertisement

Although it has only been a short period of time I must say on the plus side I have something besides a stock theme on my Bold. I am however a bit disappointed. the new TB 6 seems to work fairly smooth but the first thing a few of us found is the hidden today doesn't work on the custom side. Getting the sizing down is a real challenge. There is not a new set of icons for the Bold so you have to use the Torch icons which is not a problem. I haven't had time to venture back into the torch yet to see the improvements on that side. It will be coming soon, and I will be getting back to you Stackers soon with more on the new release.

I am confident that we will soon be seeing alot of 6.0 themes however. My worry is how the functionality of the themes will be. Right now there is not too many simulators available which is another downfall.

Happy theming talk to you soon

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Nice take C. Although I've never attempted to make a theme, I admire you guys, you come up with some great stuff, keep up the good work.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Have you tried to use the import feature in TB6? That's how I got around most of the issues. I've already imported 3 themes and reported as os6 on my backup 9700. A few mods to be done but other than that worked great.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    yes I have actually, if the developer has ventured a long ways from stock positioning and sizing, font selection and such I have found in the past few days is easier to start fresh, and faster on some. What is really disappointing is the lack of Simulator's. I can't video or create a youtube to post with the theme, can't even get good screen shots to post for mobihand. Hands are still tied

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Havoc65 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by CMangum View Post
    yes I have actually, if the developer has ventured a long ways from stock positioning and sizing, font selection and such I have found in the past few days is easier to start fresh, and faster on some. What is really disappointing is the lack of Simulator's. I can't video or create a youtube to post with the theme, can't even get good screen shots to post for mobihand. Hands are still tied
    I used the 9780 simulator it is 6.0 for my 9700 themes if your doing other models thats probably not much help lol

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    And thanks to you my friend I now am doing the same. This makes it much easier to play and produce now. There's alot of work ahead but like you said in our previous conversation, this will be fun work

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color