I just switched to OS 4.6 and saw an option to render the home screen, ... Software & Theme Development forum

jtekt no está en línea Stack level 2

Render Lock Screen on top of Banner?

Advertisement

I just switched to OS 4.6 and saw an option to render the home screen, and the lock screen on top of the banner. Does this mean that you won't see the banner at all and your screen will cover over it?

I played around with choosing and unchoosing this option and saw no change. Has anyone else played around with this option?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Are you asking about the new plazmic CDK?

I think that only "does something" if you are using SVG for your lock screen. And even then I think it's just a display option for CDK 4.6. So you can see what it will actually look like when the theme is all exported and on the phone.

I think... Anyone else?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jtekt no está en línea Stack level 2
    yea, when I said I switched to OS 4.6, what I meant to say was, I switched to Plazmic 4.6, I had previously been working in Plazmic 4.5

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    Are you asking about the new plazmic CDK?

I think that only "does something" if you are using SVG for your lock screen. And even then I think it's just a display option for CDK 4.6. So you can see what it will actually look like when the theme is all exported and on the phone.

I think... Anyone else?
    good assumption...i really have no clue

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

You can have an svg render on top of banner if there are no buttons in it. Buttons are rendered useless since the screen is locked. Animations will well, such as a slideshow of pictures.

tom1l21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i get it now, thx

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post

You can have an svg render on top of banner if there are no buttons in it. Buttons are rendered useless since the screen is locked. Animations will well, such as a slideshow of pictures.

awesome info thanks pinpoint I'll try to remember this hopefully I can get into SVG work but I just don't understand it.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey