Can anyone of you other themers out there provide me with a colored set of ... Software & Theme Development forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

*Red* Icons set *stock icons* for storm theme Please!

Advertisement

Can anyone of you other themers out there provide me with a colored set of *stock storm icons* so I can use to create a requested theme. I would color them myself but I just don't have the time nowadays, and I've kinda had this request pending for quite some time. If no one can no worries, I'll just try to color them when I get a chance. Thanks in advance to anyone who'll be willing to help me out.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Pm'ed you.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    thanks but I'm looking for the stock icons for the storm just colored *red* and kinda like the ones i had made a while back for my tool theme.

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    I have red. I would have to resize then real quick.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    It's okay dude. I just need the stock icons that comes with the pack within plazmic for the storm just colored *red* that's all. If we were to resize them the resolution will definitely get lost during the process. thanks though.

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    It's okay dude. I just need the stock icons that comes with the pack within plazmic for the storm just colored *red* that's all. If we were to resize them the resolution will definitely get lost during the process. thanks though.
    I can do a batch edit with photoshop, pm me your email if you haven't got em already.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    thanks holster..i'll shoot you my email wait don't you have it.. heck i'll pm it to ya. thanks!

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    They are ready if you need em. Done!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thanks a lot dude. These are like the ones i used on my curve when i first made my tool theme. Oh well, back to work on that theme now. I hope it comes out just like the one i made for the curve. Thanks again dude and about that photoshop question...i have cs3 but for some idiotic reason my icons have to be reformatted to pngs go figure that's why i asked if anyone had a spare set of red icons. Thanks so much and i'll get to work now. I'll give you props for sharing the set for me when i release the theme in a few ...

Admin please close this thread. Request granted.

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Carlos- send me your email address- I have a set of red ones, really nice ( actually bolds) but they will work for you if you want them- Chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you riffman,

i just got holster's set. It looks good so far. oh great...phone...sorry. Damn fools are now inviting me to a bbq...Grrr....lmao did i just type that?^^ hahahaha! anywho! see why I don't have time to make themes. I get sidetracked all the time. thank you guys. I'll try to have this Tool theme ready by the end of the night...that is of course these fools at this bbq don't get me too trashed to focus in/focus out correctly...lol

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

I hate you plazmic 4.7 sooooo much!!!

why on earth does Plazmic 4.7 Piece of *&^& crash everytime i'm about to finish a damn theme. I swear, i hate this version of plazmic. I had just finished the theme and the damn thing collapsed on me. no animation no nothing just plain and simple and plazmic just closed. I'm so mad...oh well. end of rant. Curse you Plazmic for releasing this piece of trash.