Hey all I have a curve 8330 running 4.5.0.77 and I am wondering if there ... Software & Theme Development forum

pennaryan no está en línea Stack level 2

question for the awesome theme builders

Advertisement

Hey all I have a curve 8330 running 4.5.0.77 and I am wondering if there is a or if you can build a theme where the home screen cycles threw the pics on your phone making the pics you background for the day or part of the day? It would have a bottom dock or L dock with basic icons and a nice banner top that would have date time and the battery and signal meters. Please let me know if this is possible and if there is anything I can do to help

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    interesting....can't wait to see a theme like this. I'm not talented enough to try yet. good luck I hope you get your theme!
    **Ashmee**

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'll try a demo tonight just for testing purposes. Probably post a video for it too!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry the screen saver type is what I ment where you can cycle thrupics for the wallPaper the icons would be basic icons zen u or L and customizable on the home screen. I can hardly figure out a basic thene creation so I can test em n give feedback but don't have the creation talent of you all. Anything I can do to help lemme know

PIN/ID
    ask me.
    you are going to either write a program so you can pull from your microsd or just create a simple animation then import into composer and add it. More details later.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

~via BB8330 vzw (wap.pinstack.com)~ forgive me but what is composer

PIN/ID
    ask me.
    You can use the Plazmic® Composer to create interactive and animated graphics for BlackBerry® devices. Creating content for BlackBerry devices involves the following basic steps:

1.) Creating and editing: Design and create interactive and graphical content using the Plazmic Composer. You save project files in the Plazmic Composer (.cp) format.

2.) Testing: Preview your content using the BlackBerry Device Simulator, which you can launch directly from the Plazmic Composer.

3.) Exporting: Export your Plazmic Composer files to .svg, .pme, or .pmb format.

simply put you can make your themes more dynamic or animated then you can join up the exported files to theme builder.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Did I mention my wallpapers demo that changed based on icon selection was a disaster?

I also imported an avi of a slideshow of pictures.... Epic FAIL! Its possible but it is a mess. I will try SWF imports later on.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm