Has anyone revealed how to be able to put the banner items such as the ... Software & Theme Development forum

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59

Putting banner items on bottom?

Advertisement

Has anyone revealed how to be able to put the banner items such as the time, date, etc on the bottom of the screen. (Outside of the banner area).

On a 320x240 theme the banner limit is 120px which means anything below 120px won't be allowed to export. I's working on a bottom dock theme that would look amazing if I could relocate some things.

Thanks to any that can help.
    -Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!

Oh..wait, you said 320x240...my bad this won't work..I'll shut up now lol
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 12-21-2008 at 01:15 AM. Reason: My bad..misread.

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is this for plazmic 4.6? I'm using that to make themes for the curve but I don't see the option for full screen banner anywhere ..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30636d59
    Yeah I'm on 4.6 and 320x240. Interesting that it will work for other resolutions..

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    from what ive learned working with this program, the ability to put banner items anywhere on the home screen requires the OS of the target devise is 4.6 which is able to support this feature. 240x320 for the 8220 Pearl Flip and 480x320 for the 9000 Bold. Everything else will have a limit. example, 320x240 used by the 83xx Curve and the 88xx series. 4.5 OS highest on either device. I had to learn that the hard way.
    Last edited by 9of13; 12-21-2008 at 05:42 AM. Reason: I spelled "learn" l-e-r-n. Typo king! thats me!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    30636d59
    And I'm guessing there's no way of tricking the system?

Another idea I've been working with is remaking the banner items. AN example would be using composer to make a working clock and placing it wherever desired and then hiding the banner clock.

Just putting ideas out there to help advance themes, let me know if anyone has any ideas to go with this.

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was thinking the same thing about making a fake clock by composer but creating it is the problem..and on top of that there arnt even any tutorials or any information about the composer to help us do that..unless a different easier program cud be used to make the clock and import it into the composer..might look into that...let's hope somebody cud come up wit this here no harm in trying ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~