I have a quick theme-building question: When I reboot my theme on my curve I ... Software & Theme Development forum

vertigo01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Progress bar font size

Advertisement

I have a quick theme-building question:

When I reboot my theme on my curve I get a progress bar for verifying security software, or something like that. Anyway, the progress bar has a percentage displayed inside it. The font is too big, and half of the numbers are chopped off because the font extends beyond the bar. I'm not sure what font setting in Plazmic controls this particular area.

Can someone tell me which Plazmic font control affects this font?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

joecrack no está en línea Stack level 2
    There is no place you can change this as this is set by the theme default settings whatever that would be.
    You maybe need to reinstall Plazmic as it is looking that there is a glitch somewhere.
    Although, does it happen with every theme you creating or just a certain one.

vertigo01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the input. This is my first theme, so I don't know if it affects any others. I have seen the font cut-off quite often in the less "professional" themes, which mine is a sure candidate for. I have reinstalled Plazmic after a recent reformat of my laptop, and the problem also carried forward. From these two events, I figure that it might not necessarily be the Plazmic installation, but am willing to delete and reinstall. If you or anyone else has any more ideas, I'm happy to entertain them.