Having some issues with themes that I've made........ The custom fonts I have set to ... Software & Theme Development forum

rsammon977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219DFA34

Question problems with custom fonts

Advertisement

Having some issues with themes that I've made........

The custom fonts I have set to them don't seem to be solid. I have screenshots to show what i mean, but what happens is when they're up (the screenshots are the lock screens but the menus do the same thing) they have a design in them that is actually the negative of whatever is behind it. Any ideas on how to correct this????

any help would be greatly appreciated.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    make sure the box with the slanted A in it next to the text is selected. that will add the font smoothing.

::edit:: also, true-type fonts are hit/miss. some will work and some won't. some will look awesome on the CDK, but once loaded on your BB are horrible

PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    awesome, thanks. I'll try that right now. Im new at this theme stuff. What type of font would I be looking for?

BTW, i think CDK is the theme builder? I use a simulator, so that should have the same result as loading it on my phone, no?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the true-type fonts will have two T's in front of them (most likely all the fonts that are already loaded on your PC) again, those are hit miss and no, the simulator won't show it correctly either. its tough to explain, but there are a ton of fonts that do look great. you just have to play around with it. and yes CDK (content developers kit)

PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    i know how to tell if it's TT. What i meant is there a type of font that i should be looking for (as opposed to TT) that will display properly?