Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wow!!! that's a new one for me! how about, if you change to a default ... Software & Theme Development forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Please Help With Theme Problem

Advertisement

wow!!! that's a new one for me!
    how about, if you change to a default theme? does it look 'right'?
    -------
    and this is in the sms/mms folder, right?
    -------
    and...i don't think that's a default font.
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 02-06-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Automerged.

UKFan643 no está en línea Stack level 2

This is with the default dimension theme. The font is BBAlpha Sans size 7. As you can see, it appears normal. So would it just be a font issue he would have to change? Oh, and that's in the E-Mail inbox, but the SMS box looks the same.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

i would tend to lean towards YES, maybe change up the size of the font. i seriously have never seen this and i have created over 350 themes

true type fonts in plazmic are a nightmare...some work, some don't ... some look good on the ptb, but once you load it on to your bb, it looks horrible...its really hit/miss when using NON bb fonts...

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    i would tend to lean towards YES, maybe change up the size of the font. i seriously have never seen this and i have created over 350 themes

true type fonts in plazmic are a nightmare...some work, some don't ... some look good on the ptb, but once you load it on to your bb, it looks horrible...its really hit/miss when using NON bb fonts...

OK. I'm going to see if he can change the font to the BBAlpha Sans and see if that fixes it. I will let you know. Thanks for the help.

So my theme creator sent me his updated theme, and he was able to fix the problem. He left the fonts as default this time, and everything works out great. However, I'm still not 100% satisfied. I was wondering if I were to send one of you the set of files he used to create the theme if you could change the font for me. He said all he could get was the BBMillbankTall, size 8. I absolutely HATE this font. If someone could change it to BBAlphaSans, size 7, that would be perfect. I don't know if that's possible, but I do have a zip file containing all of the files used to make the theme. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12