Hey guys, Well..I really like the BB Dimension today theme, but I would like to ... Software & Theme Development forum

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3

Please help me modify the BB Dimension Today theme

Advertisement

Hey guys,

Well..I really like the BB Dimension today theme, but I would like to change the home screen so that the call log doesn't show up. This way, I can use those 2 lines for 2 more Calendar lines, so it shows 4 entries.

That is the only thing I want to change...

So..is there a way I can import in the BB Dimension Today theme, modify it using Plazmic, and put it back on my BB? Thanks for the assistance guys

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    You need to get ahold of the the source files for the Dimension theme. Once a theme is exported, it can not be decompiled and modified.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    If you have an 81xx or 83xx model the default today theme already comes as a template. Do u have theme builder loaded on your machine? If not I can do this for you but you'll have to have 4.5 running on your bb to be able to get more than 2 lines under calendar. 4.2 does not support this.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    If you have an 81xx or 83xx model the default today theme already comes as a template. Do u have theme builder loaded on your machine? If not I can do this for you but you'll have to have 4.5 running on your bb to be able to get more than 2 lines under calendar. 4.2 does not support this.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Wow..thanks so much for the offer

I downloaded the plasmic cdk version 4.7 yesterday

I currently have a 8330 running 4.5. so I think I can handle the extra lines for the calendar

all I really want to do is take the default today theme, get rid of the "call log" portion, so I can just extend the calendar lines from 2 to 4 lines...that's it

Thanks!