I have to install plazmicreader well but its walk not in my bb7290 it does ... Software & Theme Development forum

amine no está en línea Stack level 1

Question plazmicreader

Advertisement

I have to install plazmicreader well but its walk not in my bb7290 it does not have there an icon on the list of my options
    if you can help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hexcr03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24238CA7

Re: plazmicreader

I installed this on both of my other blackberrys... its not an icon, its just a program that is running within in OS. it simply allows you to install themes and music and go to their website via your handheld to get free ring tones, etc. i would advise that you install it through the desktop manager then download a theme and install it through the manager as well... once you do this go to the themes menu and if the theme showsup, then you have done it right

Traduction Babel Fish Aide
    In English:sorry but I installed it by bb desktop to manage but its walk not they are installed in my bb but there is nothing in the menu theme then.................. sorry you can say it to me is what OS: (

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

amine, est-ce-que vous est Francais? Let me see if I can explain a little better. OS is the operating system. You can find what version your OS is by going to Options/About. If you do not have OS 4.1.x.xxx, you will not be able to activate the PTB Themes on your 7290.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

oui je suis francais alors tu peux m'aider j'ai la version 4.0.0.219 alors qu'est ce que je dois faire meme si j'ai l'option theme dans mon blackberry

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

D'abord, il faut mettre le version 4.1.x.xxx sur le BB. Il faut que je continuer en Anglaise. You can find the latest version of the software in one of the links in this thread. I suggest either TMO's or Cingular's versions, because I know the both have 4.1.x.xxx for the 7290. Once you've downloaded and installed OS 4.1, you should have no problem installing and activating the themes.

Esperon que ca marche.
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

hexcr03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24238CA7

WOAH.... ok i had to go to freetranslation.com for that one! LOL..... well sorry for being so unclear, i sometimes go off in my own little world

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

We need to have a thread of people who can translate for us. That would be extremely helpful.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

John, I should have been able to complete the instructions I gave in French, but it's been a long time since I wrote in French, and I'm having a problem with my laptop and using the pseudo num key pad to enter accented text. It also helps to understand BabbleFish English translation of French.

His Babblefish translation

In English:sorry but I installed it by bb desktop to manage but its walk not they are installed in my bb but there is nothing in the menu theme then.................. sorry you can say it to me is what OS: (
    what I understood he meant in english
    sorry but I installed using Desktop Manager. But it did not work. They are installed on by bb but nothing shows up in Themes option. ..... sorry, what does OS mean?
    If you know the language, you can usually get what the Babblefish translator screwed up in doing a litteral translation.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer