Hi! I tryed so hard to find the Plazmic Theme Reader alx file but.... I ... Software & Theme Development forum

luzmolina no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Plazmic Theme Reader HELP.

Advertisement

Hi! I tryed so hard to find the Plazmic Theme Reader alx file but.... I could not find it. It seems that is no site which has it. Please.. Do any one of you people could help me uploading this file? I really need it to read themes on my BB.

Hiylow no está en línea Stack level 1
    Here you go..it contains what you are looking for and a theme included...let me know
    Attached Files Attached Files

angrymoose no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,

I'm having a few problems too which I hope someone can help with.

I got a theme from Handango which contained the Plazmic Reader COD file. My 8700g can't read the theme which got me looking for some info and led me here. I downloaded the smoothie variant from the link on this page and went to install them, as soon as I clicked on the reader alx file I got a message saying no further software could be found and it didn't appear on the install list.

I removed the theme, reset, deleted all the install history on the desktop but I still can't get Plazmic Reader alx to load. Do I need a different version than the one for the 7100?

Cheers,

Craig