Hope this helps...... Software & Theme Development forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Look below

Advertisement

Hope this helps...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

One more pic

This is another under pic under the application banner...you can change settings and make the fonts different from each other. Just throwing bones out there. ask away before my girl yells at me lol...
    Attached Images Attached Images

frankunc23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    This is another under pic under the application banner...you can change settings and make the fonts different from each other. Just throwing bones out there. ask away before my girl yells at me lol...
    Ok when I had 4.7 my fonts were fine, but not the images. Now its just the menu fonts looking crazy. I did the same things from 4.7 to 4.6. I will mess with it more tomorrow and see what I come up with and give you more info. Thanks for all the help. My wife just made me quit messin with this LOL

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    pheww...I'm gonna get reprimanded too hehehehe. Get back to me tomorrow. I'll try to get you through this bro. once you start making your themes you'll become addicted trying to mod it just how you want them with the pics you want and the fonts you want etc etc etc...this is the reason why I started making themes to begin with . Good luck dude...laterz

frankunc23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok so I got it figured out, what happened was I did not change the button normal or highlight underlays or the menu underlay which brought the pink scraps. I changed those colors and everything is great. Any Yankees fans want this theme? Let me know (and let me know how to send it). Thanks for the help bro. I really appreciate it.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by frankunc23 View Post
    Ok so I got it figured out, what happened was I did not change the button normal or highlight underlays or the menu underlay which brought the pink scraps. I changed those colors and everything is great. Any Yankees fans want this theme? Let me know (and let me know how to send it). Thanks for the help bro. I really appreciate it.

Glad to hear dude. Now happy theming . Remember that a theme's as good as you want it to look like forget what people may think or want on them. If you decide to share your themes here or elsewhere just remember that there will always be those who are just jealous of you not being able to take the initiative to learn something they could have as well and make their own themes if they'd desire too. Just a thought because you do occassionally get those trolls here and there. Good luck

Cobalt2006 no está en línea Stack level 1

Active Call Screen Image Change

Hey everyone I need some help here I have been working on my first theme and have made all the changes I wanted except when it comes to the active call screen. I make the changes using Blackberry Theme Creator 5.0 and the default call screen will show being changed but when I export it to the Blackberry via straight install or Desktop Install or OTA it reverts back to the default image on the call screens. I am making sure the images are 320 x 240 and I have tried multiple pics and I have used jpeg and png types. Still no luck I hope some one can help me and tell me what step I am missing.

I am using a sprint 8330 5.0 os which is the boost os that was officially released
    I deleted the preset 8330 Zen Theme to add a preset 8520 Precision Theme 5.0
    So all the themes I download work perfect and they are the 8520 Themes 5.0, the call screens on these are not the default ones after install. A few I have purchased would be Angst and Wood Work and Lithuim all 8520 themes.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 242526272829