Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829 LastLast

ok so i have everything set on the theme builder but it just wont let ... Software & Theme Development forum

JAZZYxCORE no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Hellp!!!

Advertisement

ok so i have everything set on the theme builder but it just wont let me load it from the desktop manager...

is there some freakin way to do this? ive been working on how to do it for 2 days now and its just soooo frustrating and im just about to give up...

is there someone out there that knows their stuff?????

please help!!!

my email is sally7core@gmail.com

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    wow - sweet thread.

Time to get started!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZYxCORE View Post
    ok so i have everything set on the theme builder but it just wont let me load it from the desktop manager...

is there some freakin way to do this? ive been working on how to do it for 2 days now and its just soooo frustrating and im just about to give up...

is there someone out there that knows their stuff?????

please help!!!

my email is sally7core@gmail.com
    What error code or message do you get when you try to load. If it meantions "No Applications found . . .", you need to download and install the correct device software for you device on to your PC.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

DOOG9517 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I havent read every page in this thread, but would like to know how to make hourglasses, and signal and battery meters. Also what is Plazmic Composer?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOG9517 View Post
    I havent read every page in this thread, but would like to know how to make hourglasses, and signal and battery meters. Also what is Plazmic Composer?
    There is documentation in the help files. Check under program files for pdf's. They are stage images. So for battery, for example, you would need to create 12 of the same image in different phases of depletion. Then merge them all together in on big background layer.

Haven't used the composer but my guess is that it allows for themes such as the RIM today plus that shows calender and messages but when you scroll to right hides the today and pops out a right flush zen. Only guessing

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOG9517 View Post
    Composer is used to help in creating content for apps and web apps for the blackberry.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    How do I use specific applications on the home screen not provided by the default application? (ie. instead of the address book, I want to use Facebook or Berry411- but their icons are not available).
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

MintyMocha no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am VERY excited about learning how to make my own themes. As someone who used to make Yahoo skins back in the day, this will be a new challenge for me. I'm going to download all the software needed when I get home and see what I can come up with. I'm assuming I can make for all versions and view with this software if I have only two BB's to test run them on at home? Thanks for the awesome theme makers who are already here and guiding us noobs through it all!

toriaa5 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi im in need of some help!!
    i downloaded the theme builder. I created my theme. clicked the export button. it saved as a .cod and a .alx. i tried to upload both files through desktop management both didnt work.. so I tried making them zip files then exacting them again and still no luck..
    what am i doing wrong?!?!

mlphipps03 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Will someone give the link to download the theme builder for vista?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by toriaa5 View Post
    hi im in need of some help!!
    i downloaded the theme builder. I created my theme. clicked the export button. it saved as a .cod and a .alx. i tried to upload both files through desktop management both didnt work.. so I tried making them zip files then exacting them again and still no luck..
    what am i doing wrong?!?!
    What is the exact error that is given when you attemp to install using Desktop Manager.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

HappyCowboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    What is the plazmic theme reader? I have Theme builder and Composer. Is this something I need to download?

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCowboy View Post
    What is the plazmic theme reader? I have Theme builder and Composer. Is this something I need to download?
    no as long as you have the Builder n Composer ur in good hands... reader is just a how to for the theme creator
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

dieflying no está en línea Stack level 1

Plazmic Theme Issues

I downloaded Plazmic Theme Builder, version 4.5 I believe. I have 4.2.1 running on my blackberry and I have already visited the update site, downloaded the right desktop/handheld software, and now am running 4.3 desktop manager. I have exported my theme into a alx and a cod, but when I use the application loader to put the alx on the blackberry, I get the ole "No other applications were found" message. If I select both the cod and alx (or cod by itself) i get a syntax error on line 1 message.

everywhere i have looked these questions come up but there never seems to be a positive answer. i don't have any permissions set, all the correct updated software, i exported the alx to the correct type of blackberry. anything i am missing?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ^^ welcome to posting

you have to have the OS (device software) installed on your PC in addition to the DM software. you will continue to get that error until you download AND install the OS