Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829 LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 427

I'm really new at this and I don't know how to make the theme I ... Software & Theme Development forum

  1. #361
    banana08's Avatar
    banana08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3

    Question Where do the exported files go?

    Advertisement



    I'm really new at this and I don't know how to make the theme I just made using the newest Plazmic Theme Builder. I exported it (I chose ALX for now), but now I don't know how to retrieve it so I can actually upload it to my BB Curve 8330. Please, please, please help me! I spent a long time making this Little Twin Stars theme and I'd really love to use and share it!

    Thanks.

  2. #362
    banana08's Avatar
    banana08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3
    Well, now I've found it, but Desktop Manager's App Loader thinks it isn't designed for my phone even though I am positive it is. I've had this problem with other themes clearly designed for 8330 or 83XX , and have been using OTA links to download themes. How can I fix this problem?

  3. #363
    banana08's Avatar
    banana08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3
    OMG!! Nevermind! I fixed it!! Thanks anyways!

  4. #364
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    how do you make the 4.5 themes with the bottom docks and such?

  5. #365
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    choose custom layout.

    when in the second homescreen window, click the button that looks like a zen screen as many times as you want apps for. so if you want 5 apps at the bottom, click 5 times. then edit them under the first window and rearrange them as you see fit.

  6. #366
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    choose custom layout.

    when in the second homescreen window, click the button that looks like a zen screen as many times as you want apps for. so if you want 5 apps at the bottom, click 5 times. then edit them under the first window and rearrange them as you see fit.
    nice...can't wait to get home to play with this.how do you get then zen at the bottom?they are at the left side now.tks

  7. #367
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    nice...can't wait to get home to play with this.how do you get then zen at the bottom?they are at the left side now.tks
    i'm guessing spring from bottom.i'll have to download a new simulator when i get home.only have 4.3 now.

  8. #368
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    lolololol...well i see there is no 4.5 simulator and spring from bottom was not the answer i did a test on my bb and it was pretty funny.anyway....again,how do you get the zens on the bottom?

  9. #369
    DrunkenNoodleFC's Avatar
    DrunkenNoodleFC no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13

    Question A couple quick questions

    Ok, I am trying my hand at making a custom theme but have run into a couple problem areas. First I am using PTB, custom theme type, with zen icons. The problem is, although I arrange the across the bottom of the screen horizontally, you still must scroll vertically to change the icons- is there any way to change the scroll orientation to go from side to side (like the TMO Zen). Also, I've noticed that when you build a theme, you must lock in the application icons on the home screen- so I can't change them around like when I use my default theme. I wouldn't mind this if I had the option of designating an icon for a third party app- but I can't seem to find a way. Is there a way? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  10. #370
    calming's Avatar
    calming no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2

    changing an existing theme

    I'm using an iphone clone theme and I'm curious if there was a way to change parts of it by bringing it into a theme editor, changing it, and resaving.

    is this possible?

    I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, I'm new here.



    Thanks
    tim

  11. #371
    HeyMrRadio's Avatar
    HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenNoodleFC View Post
    The problem is, although I arrange the across the bottom of the screen horizontally, you still must scroll vertically to change the icons- is there any way to change the scroll orientation to go from side to side (like the TMO Zen). Also, I've noticed that when you build a theme, you must lock in the application icons on the home screen- so I can't change them around like when I use my default theme.
    Assuming I understand your question, when you order the icons on the homescreen, you must also order them the same way you did in the zen/today menu where you first added the icons. So if you have browser, then address book, then calendar, the order on the screen must be the same order in the application window. Then you should be able to scroll in order, from left to right.

    As for your second, there is no way to change the order of the icons once the theme has been created. We all want to do this but for some reason they didn't make it possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by calming View Post
    I'm using an iphone clone theme and I'm curious if there was a way to change parts of it by bringing it into a theme editor, changing it, and resaving.
    Sorry calming. There is no way to import a theme into theme builder unless you have the .thm file.

  12. #372
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenNoodleFC View Post
    Also, I've noticed that when you build a theme, you must lock in the application icons on the home screen- so I can't change them around like when I use my default theme. I wouldn't mind this if I had the option of designating an icon for a third party app- but I can't seem to find a way. Is there a way? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    You can add ONE weblink to your homescreen. See attached screenshot. It may not be exactly what you are looking for, or maybe it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #373
    DrunkenNoodleFC's Avatar
    DrunkenNoodleFC no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13

    Smile

    Thanks guys- I guess mainly I was trying to find a way to recreate the TMO Zen theme, but add some funky images from the band TOOL. I usually keep my folder for IM programs on the home screen in the short list, but not being able to create a folder for them is not an option. Are there any other theme programs that have a little bit more flexibility?

  14. #374
    Rcbjr's Avatar
    Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Posts
    14,848
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenNoodleFC View Post
    Thanks guys- I guess mainly I was trying to find a way to recreate the TMO Zen theme, but add some funky images from the band TOOL. I usually keep my folder for IM programs on the home screen in the short list, but not being able to create a folder for them is not an option. Are there any other theme programs that have a little bit more flexibility?
    I really don't know of any other theme creation programs for the Blackberry. I don't think any exists.

    Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

  15. #375
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    You can add ONE weblink to your homescreen. See attached screenshot. It may not be exactly what you are looking for, or maybe it is.
    can you us weatherbug and use it's icon to show the temp?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •