Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by joey_gaskell I've Created some themes before and this did not happend but ... Software & Theme Development forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by joey_gaskell View Post
    I've Created some themes before and this did not happend but lately i have change to a curve and i decided to make myself a new theme. I created the whole thing but after i exported it..when i go to Blackberry Desktop manager and try to load it on it says "No new application designed for your device was found" what am i doing wrong? :S please help soon
    You probably haven't downloaded the Device Software package for your BlackBerry and installed it on your PC. You can find it by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Juls3412 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am new to theme building, I really like being able to make themes the way I want them. I am struggling to build icons and so I have been using some that people have shared. I love the blue silk icons and want to know if there is a SIMPLE, (I stress simple because I am not a well versed computer person and I need something with detailed instructions) way to change the colors of the icons.

Juls

mc2ul2y no está en línea Stack level 1
    So I am totally new to this. I have created a theme, but when i try to test it with the simulator or put it on my phone i can not get it to work. The simulator guide says to change the directory in the command window, but the command window will not allow me to type anything in. When i try and export it to a .alx and use DM to add it to my Blackberry 8130, it says there is no available applications for this device. I could really use some help as i am getting lost is all these threads. Thanks

aklyz no está en línea Stack level 1
    any way to edit themes? for instance import to plaz? i have a beautiful lucy lui theme on my pearl and I really like the loading icon animation and icon hightlight set but want to swap what screens the pics load into.. I have the theme downloaded is there a way to edit instead of just create?

theoellis no está en línea Stack level 2
    im gonna give this a shot...i will report back on my progress I hope your intrsuctions are good.....LOL

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Can someone explain how to make a theme OTA? When I export .jad files I get like 5 or 6 of them, im lost after that.
    THanks

Bri
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

tlmcclaskey no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I have been trying to figure out how to make themes for my 8300. I have been reading through this and I went into my plazmic program and I went to view to change the plastic for the version of my phone, the only option I have there is for an 8100. I have version 2.0 of PTB do I need a different version, or am I just having a blonde moment???...lol

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by tlmcclaskey View Post
    I have been trying to figure out how to make themes for my 8300. I have been reading through this and I went into my plazmic program and I went to view to change the plastic for the version of my phone, the only option I have there is for an 8100. I have version 2.0 of PTB do I need a different version, or am I just having a blonde moment???...lol
    Which Version of PTB do you have. 4.2.0, 4.2.1 or 4.2.2, For the CUrve you need 4.2.1 or 4.2.2. The will both have basic multiple thm files for the Curve. I would get 4.2.2

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

iimac13 no está en línea Stack level 1

downloaded .thm files, can PlazmicCDK convert to ALX or JAD?

I downloaded a bunch of .thm files recently and I had tried installing the Plazmic Theme Reader on my BB 8300 but I'm still unable to open them on the device.

My Desktop device manager SW is up to date with 4.2.x(my carrier's latest revision) and I'm not able to install thru there either.

I understand that .thm is the 'original format' for themes, but had read that using the reader I would be able to open them. So far nothing.

Do I need to install the CDK and try opening .thm with it and 'exporting' from there?

What other ways do I have?

Rgds,
    Ian

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ian -- the .thm files have to be loaded into the CDK and exported. They are the *raw* files before the theme is exported for download.

tlmcclaskey no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    Which Version of PTB do you have. 4.2.0, 4.2.1 or 4.2.2, For the CUrve you need 4.2.1 or 4.2.2. The will both have basic multiple thm files for the Curve. I would get 4.2.2

Rcbjr.

Thank You so much I got the updated version and I can change to different models of blackberry's. I am off to attempt to make 1, if it's decent I will share.

Thanks again for all your help...I might be back for more....lol

Tina

tzshrink no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24573bc7
    ok, i'm going blind reading posts. i want to make the same theme as the bberry (can't pay anyone to customize)... so i figured out how to make the bberry/iberry icons, but i can't figure out how to get a "white focus" instead of the default yellow. and i can't figure out how to make the transparent focus "title" bar. otherwise, i think i'm set. any help is GREAAAAAAAAAATly appreciated. xoxo t

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

markmjh no está en línea Stack level 2
    How do i get the home screen icons onto the bottom of the screen as some themes have now?

Cheers,
    Mark

vexvegaz no está en línea Stack level 2
    hey mark from what i understand and read from several place. the plazmic theme creator does NOT allow the user to set the icons at the bottom. but ive also read somewhere that there is a hack that lets the designer to place it on the bottom but cannot confirm this and its said that the hack is not"stable".