Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hello there... Don't know if the following question has been posed before. I am trying ... Software & Theme Development forum

coolio no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Plazmic theme builder - Getting Started

Advertisement

Hello there... Don't know if the following question has been posed before. I am trying to build a theme for my 8703e with the PTB 4.1, i've tried to use the 4.2 version but it only supports the 4.2.1 os version or the 4.2.2 which has not been released yet for my unit.
    Anyways, i've tried to do a custom theme, i've built upon the one available for the 8700 series, the only problem is when i actually try to load the theme through the app. loader my unit does the normal hard reset, but when it tries to come on again it just keeps resetting itself on an endless loop. Don't know why this is happening, i've tried to load different themes but the same thing happens when i try to load a custom made theme that i've made. It seems to work fine when i load readily available themes from your website made with Plazmic.

I guess my question is, what am i doing wrong??? I've made the theme and saved it as an .alx file and i've load it through app. loader. Is there a step that i am missing? If so any help would be great.
    Thx in advance.

pykim2002 no está en línea Stack level 1

can i use plazmic to create themes for the 8300? i ask because everyone seems to be talking about other models. maybe this is a stupid question...

Smile Re: Plazmic theme builder - Getting Started

Quote Originally Posted by nilimo20
    Do you know where i can find pre made icons to use?
    If you go in the "Downloads" section of this website you will find a section called "Blackberry Themes" and then just click on "Theme Goodies" this includes a whole wack of different things for themes including icons.

Quote Originally Posted by pykim2002
    can i use plazmic to create themes for the 8300? i ask because everyone seems to be talking about other models. maybe this is a stupid question...
    U need to use Plazmic version 4.2.2 and use the drop down menu for the 8300 handheld.

najinaji no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Hi all i have a pearl bb i managed to get lots of themes in it then i uninstall some but all of a sudden the were all gone ..& i can not install themes any more...thou i reset my bb...can any one help..do i need a theme reader if yes may i have a link? thanx

najinaji no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Hi all i have a pearl bb i managed to get lots of themes in it then i uninstall some but all of a sudden the were all gone ..& i can not install themes any more...thou i reset my bb...can any one help..do i need a theme reader if yes may i have a link? thanx

SweetRe1ease no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24217E4D

will da plazmic theme builder work for the 8320??? Can make the theme for 8320 using da 8700 smoothie or no?

noland7 no está en línea Stack level 1

I need help finding the right jde to download for the 8300 curve. Everything I download says it needs a previous version to install theme builder. Please Help

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Did you go off the list that plazmic has on their download page? I know its frustrating to have to dl so much but you have to have it all to make plazmic work.

X-berry no está en línea Stack level 2

does anyone have a theme file for the zen layout?

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

the PTB comes with the zen layouts...
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

xberry -- if you are using plazmic 4.1 then i don't think that comes with the zen template...

you should download plazmic 4.2.2 (it has the ability to make the zen theme for the 7100)

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    xberry -- if you are using plazmic 4.1 then i don't think that comes with the zen template...

you should download plazmic 4.2.2 (it has the ability to make the zen theme for the 7100)
    i started out with 4.1 and SWORE it came with zen... could be wrong though... but the latest tb is better by far anyway... lots more options.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Nope, it came with a List Theme but ZEN didn't come out until after the release of PTB 4.1 and they didn't add one until 4.2.

I just checked, Haven't removed 4.1 yet. Man, I'm lazy. Got to get that off my PC.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast