When I'm creating a new theme and go to click on the simulator it said ... Software & Theme Development forum

Heatley2001 no está en línea Stack level 2

plazmic simulator question

Advertisement

When I'm creating a new theme and go to click on the simulator it said the simulator can't be found. I'm I missing something for the program?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatley2001 View Post
    When I'm creating a new theme and go to click on the simulator it said the simulator can't be found. I'm I missing something for the program?
    No, its not you that are missing something, but RIM, in someone's infinite wisdom, first they decided to bundle the Simulator with JDE 4.5, then they decided to put a Simulator Button in the Builder, that has nothing to do with the Simulator in the JDE. Then when you try to use the Simulator as a Standalone, that doesn't work either. So its not you its Them!

Heatley2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

So its never going to work or do I have to download a different verison of plazmic? I think I got the latest version.

jtekt no está en línea Stack level 2
    just go to the blackberry website and download a simulator from there and you should be fine. Just make sure you download a simulator with the same OS as the target models you are creating your themes for