I'm using plazmic and I'm having issues getting the icons to dock on the bottom ... Software & Theme Development forum

Heatley2001 no está en línea Stack level 2

plazmic question

Advertisement

I'm using plazmic and I'm having issues getting the icons to dock on the bottom of the home screen. it let's me put them on the left side or all in rows. How would I be able to get them on the bottom of the homescreen?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Create a New Theme, this time choose "Custom" then "Reposition" your Icons in the order you choose...

BTW: Welcome to Pinstack...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ awesome. Ill do that. Thanks for the tip. It gives me hope.

im having a new problem with plazmic. the other night it was giving me the options of different OS like 4.2 and 4.2.1 etc. but tonight when i created a theme for my 8100 it only gave me an option for the OS 4.5 only. it still had the option for the 8100 but thats all it was stuck at 4.5. i was wondering do i need a update or something or is there some way to fix this? i had a really cool theme i made and so far i cant use it. please help me.

lonestarbuzz no está en línea Stack level 2
    plazmic TDK 4.5 will only make themes for the 4.5 OS. If you made a theme with 4.5, and you want it on your phone, you will need to upgrade your OS on your phone to 4.5

There are some great walkthroughs and directions here on the stacks to guide you through the upgrade process.

whats odd though when i first installed plazmic it let me create one for v4.2 and exported and worked fine on my phone. it just stopped giving me the option for 4.2 last night. i have had it about 3 or 4 days.

also if i open a old one i did with the v4.2 setting it will let me use that one. even if i modify it. it only acts like this if i try and make a new one from scratch.

lonestarbuzz no está en línea Stack level 2
    weird. maybe you can open an old one, then modify it as if it were just creating a new one.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    if you create a default zen or today or icon theme, then you should be able to export to lower OS ... its the custom version that will NOT allow.

there is a hack. i'll see if i can find it here on PS. its in the threads somewhere

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Awesome I tried all the tips yall have gave me and its worked great. I do the other ones instead of custom and I have no problems. I have also upgraded to 4.5 OS. Thanks again for all the help.