This is to all of the theme developers. I have noticed on my themes for ... Software & Theme Development forum

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional

Plazmic plugin was rushed?

Advertisement

This is to all of the theme developers. I have noticed on my themes for the new 9630 that when I start to change the icons, i can only change about half when the software goes "Boom". I have also had reports from people who have downloaded not just my themes that regardless of what wall paper has been built for the incomming call and active call screen it defaults to the factory one. Anyone else having these issues. I have sent numerous emails and screenshots to CDK about this since the release.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

bigdog357 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ya and,when i go to make a phone call my theme will flicker alot,not sure y.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I hate these people . Why release the darn tool in the first place if it's gonna be all glitchy. Oh well, I don't even know if I should proceed with creating more tour/85xx themes
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ok, so it's not just me. I haven't done any 85xx yet but I figured If the 96xx was having issues the 85xx would be. Has anyone heard of any UPDATES that might actually work?
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    My thoughts are (NOT)to build themes for the Tour I have ran into a lot of problems. Just remember this is a PATCH not final release. I hope CDK with have the right one out soon.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Lovely, more glitchy software, Rim needs to step it up!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Same problem for the 8520 as the tour, not to mention how I love when the darn program crash on me.
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.130 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm about to restore my system to an earlier date because of this crap. I just tried messing with CDK 4.7 to create a theme for myself and the darn thing will not allow me to add a svg file. It gives me a weird message something about the function no longer being available of some sort. Oh well, if the restore doesn't help I'll just give up on the whole theme building thing as a whole . End of rant.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

scottjb no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had Plazmic crash earlier today when working on a theme. I installed the patch yesterday.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    So, I restored my pc to 5 days ago before the patch was even installed on my system and voila! Patch gone now I can insert svg files again. I still hate you Plazmic though for providing us with garbage.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    this was an issue with one of the last builds ... you couldn't do a "change all icons", you had to change them one by one. that was fixed in a later build.