Hi All, What are the limits of Plazmic? Would a service provider use Plazmic to ... Software & Theme Development forum

BeMor no está en línea Stack level 1

Plazmic Limits

Advertisement

Hi All,

What are the limits of Plazmic? Would a service provider use Plazmic to deign their themes? The reason I ask is because I have created a custom theme using the standard starting Plazmic template. All is okay but I am having problems when I start an application and the custom signal meter reverts back to the one that is included in the template. Other signs that the design is limited is when you browse the Media gallery and the highlighting colour is the same as the template colour. Am I missing something?

Cheers

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Did you hit save? When you export, do you get a warning about the batter meter? To get the highlight to work, you have to set the color. I'm wap browsing and can't check, but I think the application highlight is in the dialog box all the way at the bottom in menu or list?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Did you hit save? When you export, do you get a warning about the batter meter? To get the highlight to work, you have to set the color. I'm wap browsing and can't check, but I think the application highlight is in the dialog box all the way at the bottom in menu or list?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes I do get the warning about the battery meter. Would you mind advising how to resolve as I am using a standard meter from Theme goodies. I will check the colour settings, cheers.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i get the battery error on most of the battery meters. i ignore it. it doesn't matter whether you get it or not on; some apps (like browser) will just show the blue default. as for the highlight and/or font .. its the same issue. so yes is the answer to your question. there are some limitations. for instance, you can change the font to your choice, it will show in first level menus, but once you open second level it shows your font choice from screen/keyboard.

Cheers cherrichiodo. Would you know what software the service providers use to build their themes. I notice I don't have this problem when I use one of theirs.