Ok...Here's the problem... Plazmic has an analog clock in the samples for Composer. I can ... Software & Theme Development forum

brondonnelly200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243DBF1F

Question Plazmic Analog Clock?

Advertisement

Ok...Here's the problem...

Plazmic has an analog clock in the samples for Composer. I can load it fine on my BlackBerry Pearl, but it always starts at 12 o'clock. Is there a code I can put in the SVG file that will get the time from the BB device instead of starting at 12? I load it up at 12 on the dot and it keeps time. Would just like to be able to load it up and it will keep time from the BB.

I've tried different codes to get time from the internet but to no avail, it doesn't work or puts up an error.

Any help will be appreciated.
    "A broken clock is right two times a day"

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Analog Clock will be sick.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Heavy Fluid no está en línea Stack level 2
    Seriously? I need to start messing with Composer. I would love an analog clock.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Be careful, I tried and it bricked my phone. Thanks to brondonnelly and others I solved the problem and did what I was trying to. Brondonelly helped the most.

white2003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I wouldn't even know where to start with that? Would you have to make a different image for each minute of each hour? I have never really used Plazmic composer. I am new to this whole theme building thing.
    Last edited by white2003; 10-30-2008 at 10:13 PM.

ebishop no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sorry to say but SVG is not programable, that is to say you can't tell it to do things like interact with an operating system or other programs. SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics and it's more of a language for describing two-dimensional graphics and graphical applications in XML. To put it in clear thoughts, it's a way to animate graphics.

In the example your talking about that came with Plazmic, it shows the animation of the clock and how it's done but it won't keep time like a clock should. You could write a java program that would pull the time from the operating system and display it using the SVG file of the clock.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Yeah but SVG would be easier. Thanks bishop, that makes more sense now.