Not sure if this has been posted or not, but Plazmic 4.6 is out of ... Software & Theme Development forum

aclayej no está en línea Stack level 2

Plazmic 4.6 out

Advertisement

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but Plazmic 4.6 is out of beta and has been released. Find it here:

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...BD8C53F02B1959

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    Man I was just about to post this guess I got beat to the punch. With this new 4.6 official the font export issue has been fixed!! Have fun theme creators!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Downloading it now and I'm excited

explodingboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is anyone else having trouble downloading 4.6? I have tried several times usually getting stuck at about 8%. I did manage to get about 55% on one try before it told me download was complete. It's listed as 199mb and I only had about 110mb.

If anyone else has had trouble and has found a way around this or if there is an alternate download site input would be great.

brondonnelly200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243DBF1F
    Download HERE

If the download fails, or has trouble installing just download again. A lot of people had the same problem. After the second download everything is fine.
    "A broken clock is right two times a day"

I tried again several times to download 4.6 with no luck. I did do a search and found an alternate download on rapidshare
    I have installed this and the only thing that I have found is that it does not come with the HELP FILE or USER GUIDE.

So my question now is did I end up with the previous BETA version of 4.6 The build date of the version I got a hold of was Sept. 4. Any thoughts?

Finally!!! So if anyone is running into download problems like I did well the magic trick is to delete your browsing history and cookies. I was finally able to get 4.6 straight from the Blackberry website.

The one that I had gotten from rapidshare must have been BETA with a build date of 9/4 as the official download has a build date of 9/24