Just like to ask how can I transfer picture from me desktop going to my ... Software & Theme Development forum

osmojed no está en línea Stack level 1

picture transfer

Advertisement

Just like to ask how can I transfer picture from me desktop going to my BB 7230? Thanks in advance !

louee6 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: picture transfer

Well I figure this, if you got the data plan you can just email the pic to urself, and the same go for ringtones. Now if you have no data plan that's a different story. You would actually have to use the BB Simulator and other things, but that way is mind-boggling! Thank God for Data.

Blondiexpl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9e043

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol yea data is great, but the desktop manager is also great fast way 2 transfer especially if the file is big. So def recommend desktop manager

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~go to the download section of the forum and get jiveslide. Open a flikr acct. and put your photos in that. When you make photos available to the public all you do is go into jive slide and type your user name into the flikr acct not the yahoo. Don't even bother with the yahoo it doesn't work. Your pics will look exactly like the demo. I hope this helps.