I have been trying to make these phone icons "for the active call screen" reversed ... Software & Theme Development forum

ebishop no está en línea Stack level 1

Phone icons help

Advertisement

I have been trying to make these phone icons "for the active call
    screen" reversed while keeping the colors but I can't get it done. I want black or grey phone, transparent or white background and the colors blue and red to stay blue and red. If I reverse the icons color it gives me the black/greyish phone and white background but it also changes the color of the blue and red that I need to stay blue and red. This is the final part of converting the bold icons for use with Plazmic 4.6 using an 8100 Pearl. Plazmic won't let you change the active call
    background so changing the phone icon's is the solution.

Can anyone that's better at graphics help me with this please? I have the complete
    set of application icons resized 48x36 if anyone want's them or the full Bold theme in return for helping me.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Hey, I did these for my bold invert themes.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

Thanks for the icons and i'm not trying to stir up trouble but..... they are 80x80 and on my 8100 Pearl it resizes them to 50x50 and it distorts them, if I try resizing them with my Paintshop Pro they look good but when I put them in theme builder and build them in a theme they look distorted still even at 50x50.

No, you're not stirring up trouble! Can you post a screenshot of it?

Thanks a million, been fooling around with those icons again today and fixed them. I merged the transparent images onto a white background then resized them down to 50x50 and they look perfect now. It's a shame Plazmic don't atleast allow you to change the background color of the active call screen, even that would open up more options than what it has now.

Cool, no problem! I wish too that we could change that screen, but currently it's only for the bold and the flip.

cscastro no está en línea Stack level 1

inverted colors

I just got a bold..when It was setting up the theme it gave me 3 options for color: regular, inverted and grey scale...i choose grey scale but got sick of it quick.
    how do i get to that menu again? i went into every icon and cant seem to find the option to chage it again...i can change from the 2 offered themes, but no option to get color's back..
    any clues?

Im actually heading out to play basketball so i might not reply right away but i would appreciate any help. feel free to forward this to the the right thread. i just googled this topic and it led me here.

thanks ahead!! aside from the grey scale i love the bold

If I remember correctly, it's Options - Screen/Keyboard.

cscastro no está en línea Stack level 1
    no screen/keyboard doens't have the option im looking 4 ..I just tried thanks anyways..
    any other i ideas?i allready tried theme