Here are the two pics and then I will explain the problem. The first pic ... Software & Theme Development forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Ok composer Guru's - help out a rookie

Advertisement

Here are the two pics and then I will explain the problem. The first pic is the svg I am trying to create and the second is what my simulator on the theme builder is giving me:

Ok, as you can see the svg file is a dj table with 3 custom buttons on the table, set them up with normal and focus icons. The other 6 icons are obviously set to application order. Now, when i have all 9 icons on the screen, the second picture is what i get. When i scroll, it actually invisibly scrolls to the dj table icons and i can open them. Have done this "layer wise" from 1 layer to 3 layers (one for the background, one for the 3 buttons, and one for the 6) and no matter what the combo, get the same screen. Now if I remove one set of icons or the other - It works. Racked my brains and can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be awesome!!!!

cmisak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24382D36
    there is an error in your SVG,

can you upload your file to a host or something and give us the URL?

i'm not the BEST at this, but i ran into the same problem a few times, if you could give us it all it would help but just the SVG would get a start on it

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Just sent it to you by way of pm

Quote Originally Posted by cmisak View Post
    there is an error in your SVG,

can you upload your file to a host or something and give us the URL?

i'm not the BEST at this, but i ran into the same problem a few times, if you could give us it all it would help but just the SVG would get a start on it