Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I don't speak german either. When I registered I copied and pasted or typed the ... Software & Theme Development forum

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I don't speak german either. When I registered I copied and pasted or typed the words I didn't understand into a translator and it worked like a charm. Here's the link I used. Hope it helps.
    http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Thank You

I've done everything but cry for the past hour!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    I don't speak german either. When I registered I copied and pasted or typed the words I didn't understand into a translator and it worked like a charm. Here's the link I used. Hope it helps.
    http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    how ids everything coming along jason?? hope the help from lucifer and kats has helped they r on the money with what they have said so far.. im just wrtiting tio see how u r holdin up... it will all work out in the end just have trust in them they r guiding u in the right direction... and if i can help u in any way also feel free to reach out to me as well if need be.
    i just went thru this also the other night so i feel ur pain.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    be kind

Thumbs up

Thanks young smurf... All but the German, things are going fair, Mic said he'd post new stuff tomorrow....Gotta lotta stackers pushing me through. I'm takin a break for now..... When I do get this thing up... THANKS STACKERS!!!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    no prob.. if u need help gettin ur ota's runnin when u r up ill help u thru that with some key pointers

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Thanks young man. I'm back at it. I feel like I'm getting closer, just can't get past that one snag........ no pain no gain right?

P.S. When I do get this thing up.... just remember, I have nowhere near the mad skills that ya'll have..... but I'm learning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf2598 View Post
    no prob.. if u need help gettin ur ota's runnin when u r up ill help u thru that with some key pointers

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    why thank you.. so where u at, at this point in your journey?? what did u leave off at??

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    be kind
    I am stuck on ohost.da I can't seem to activate an account. I get as far as a screen that asks for my password 2 times then it won't take. Other than that, I think I'm ready to go. mic wrote out some clear directions. he just probably didn't 'spect folks to have snags. He also said he'd update that thread tomorrow, but I'm impatient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf2598 View Post
    why thank you.. so where u at, at this point in your journey?? what did u leave off at??

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    stupid question by me coming up... r u using foxfire or IE?? cause i orig was using foxfire then fell where u r for like 55 min then went to ie and it read successfully... plus if u have any caps in ur password dont press any caps at all.. just all small lower case... hope that solves some of it

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

I'm not sure if you are trying to register with the page open in the translator or not. If so, that won't work as the ohost site has to be in its own window. You need two different passwords. One is to sign into your ohost account and the other password is to activate your SQL and ftp space. They cannot be the same password.

PIN/ID
    be kind
    There's no such thing as a stupid question... yeah I'm using IE. so my impatience may have been the only trouble? That would be sweet.

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    I'm not sure if you are trying to register with the page open in the translator or not. If so, that won't work as the ohost site has to be in its own window. You need two different passwords. One is to sign into your ohost account and the other password is to activate your SQL and ftp space. They cannot be the same password.
    is that true... because im using the same pw i used for ohost as i do for my ftp. just 1 is cap the other is not

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    if katz is correct.. make 1 pw a cap 1st letter and the 2nd pw all lower case.. see if that catches.. and katz jump in any time and stop me if u believe im wrong..

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Ahhh, new light. Where and how do I get a second password?
    P.S. Thank ya'll for the patience.....

When you get to the part where you have to activate the SQL and ftp it will ask for a password twice. Just use whatever you want to have for a password. As long as you are signed into your account it should work as long as it is different from your account password.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast