I love the new plazmic theme tool but I think it is going to make ... Software & Theme Development forum

keeper22 no está en línea Stack level 2

New Themes

Advertisement

I love the new plazmic theme tool but I think it is going to make it really tough to share themes because you can make it so specific to what you like. For example I made the following theme (this is just a screen shot) there is no way everyone is going to like what icons you use or even the order you like them. Seems like for people who buiild themes this tool is amazing, you can make your BB exactly the way you want, but it will be more difficult to create themes that appeal to the masses.

What do you think? Easier or Harder to make themes for the masses?

pinup.jpg

Either way I am happy I now have control to make a theme with all the little details I have wanted so thank you BB and Plazmic.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I make themes that appeal to me or by request, as I put them together I try and decide what is going to appeal to the masses. The hardest part I experience is not having the bb I am creating for to download and actually see the functionality of the theme

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I like it . I'm actually gonna request a theme in the sub forum request section for something similar. You see, I'm looking for a theme with Grace Slick as background. I know i can get a wallpaper but it would be so much special if there were a theme created based just on her. I love the Jefferson Airplane. I have the biggest crush on her 60's look but don't tell my g/f that

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    hmmm might be able to help you out and I won't tell

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by CMangum View Post
    I make themes that appeal to me or by request, as I put them together I try and decide what is going to appeal to the masses. The hardest part I experience is not having the bb I am creating for to download and actually see the functionality of the theme

I think I would have to 2nd that, but at the same time when I tend to make a Theme that just looks great, as an Artist everything piece of the them, should look good alone (as in the Icons) and together, each part must compliment the other in some Artistic way. Like the one I'm working on now, just about finish everything compliments the other, but I'm stuck on a Name. This one is definetly for the masses of the Female Persuasion, but it appeals to me as a work of Art...

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thank you! I love Grace Slick... The ultimate woman. I love how she looked in the late 60's

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Right on Dj I find myself slowing down and taking alot more time now making sure it jives with itself and to my satisfaction