I'm having troubles getting themes onto my 8130. i just got the phone about a ... Software & Theme Development forum

jkubicka_87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    312FB503

Question new and i need of lots of help!!

Advertisement

I'm having troubles getting themes onto my 8130. i just got the phone about a week ago. i'm through sprint so i'm not sure if that makes a difference or not. but when i try to transfer a downloaded theme from my pc to my phone it says..."No additional applications designed for your device were found." i have no clue how to get the themes to work...PLZ help! thanks!

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    okay i know exactally how you i got my first 8130 bout 1 or 2 months ago and i went through the same trouble the easy thing to do is to download the themes ota just log on to pinstack on your blackberry and search ota themes for 8100 which i know isnt the 8130 but themes will work the same then click the link should say 8100/Pearl OTA Themes from there you will have a big selection of themes all will work for your phone... there is also another way i have done it your have download some stuff off or sprint its 4.3 os software that ways a little more diffuclt you try this for now.

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    o aslo the link above will take you straight to that page so if you want go to pinstack on your blackberry go to my post then click on this post then click the link i posted in message that will take to directly to all the ota themes... big variety i would view on computer then on phone go to page you want so you dont waste time loading all pages on your phone kinda slow after a while lol

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA