Hey all, I have an 8330, running the new 4.5 OS and using Plazmic CDK ... Software & Theme Development forum

neisenbraun no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319CC7F7

Question New 4.5 theme "merges" with current theme when activated

Advertisement

Hey all, I have an 8330, running the new 4.5 OS and using Plazmic CDK 4.5, and Desktop Manager 4.5.

I created a new theme, finally got it to export without errors (alot of trial & error there) and now that I have it loaded & "active" it has seemed to merge with the previous active theme. The icons take their time changing to the ones in my custom theme, the lock screen has changed to my custom one (not sure what else has yet).

Any clue what's going on or how to fix it... I've been tryin for 4 days to get this theme to export w/o error and now I can't get it to load! GRRR...

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had that problem. I changed it to another theme did a batt pull went back and changed it to the one I wanted

neisenbraun no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319CC7F7
    I had my fingers crossed & I got the same thing... It seems to go to slowly change my new icons (on it's own & it's own speed) and only changes the lock screen (not sure about the incoming call background). I'm so stumped.

I created a "zen" theme, and that one works just fine, it's just the custom one.

Riya_Lancer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does the font show up correctly? Because, I was having the same problem, but switched to a smaller font and it works fine now.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    ya, making a combi theme for my 8330 is next to impossible. does some really goofy stuff. anyone got it working properly?
    Andy

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Check inside your folder that you exported it to and see if the theme builder file is in there along with your cod and axl file. If it is, then move it out to desktop or another folder.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Snd then re download the theme again.

Also, you don"t want your theme to be a hog. So, you should change all your images to a png format so the theme builder does not need to convert it for you and make it slower.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Got it smoothed out somewhat. Still wasn't able to create the popup effect from the bottom or the sides. It worked as a today theme with a permanent zen bar at the bottom. Gonna give it a day or so to see how well it works.
    Andy