I made a theme last week that had clickable meters and it worked fine. Gave ... Software & Theme Development forum

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional

Question Need help with clickable meters PLEASE

I made a theme last week that had clickable meters and it worked fine. Gave me a few problems, but in the end I got them worked out. This week I thought I would try it on another theme and its giving me nothing but problems and I can't seem to fix them.

It worked at first, but then after adjusting the button size a few times, half of them just quit showing on focus. After trying and trying to get them to work again, I gave up and started all over from scratch. Now I can only get one of the three to show on focus.

So the buttons are there, the labels show up when I hover over them on the simulator, the focus just doesn't show and I can't understand why when all three were setup exactly the same.

Any ideas as to where I can start looking to solve this problem because its driving me completely mad?!?

Thanks in advance to those who reply!

Also, if I go to Theme Builder and start a new theme to test this, the svg works perfectly. It seems to be on the theme its intended for only that it won't work
    Last edited by JavaBratt; 05-19-2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: added more info
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info