I am a not very good at all this computer tech stuff. I have however ... Software & Theme Development forum

Juls3412 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Need help posting themes.

Advertisement

I am a not very good at all this computer tech stuff. I have however managed to figure out how to build my own themes and need someone to walk me through how to post them on here. Any help would be greatly appreciate!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    So where are you in this step? pin me 20785252 export to a file location make a folder with the name of the theme, dump the 2 files in the folder then right click on the folder and hit send to compressed zip file. It will then make you a zip folder and thats what you post. In the post hit go advanced and down to manage attachment, find the browse and then find your zip fold and submit. Please attach some screenshots with your file if possible to get better reaction. Any questions pm or pin and we'll figure it out from there

Hope this helps

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    juls -- export the theme to alx format. that will create two different files .. one alx and one cod. take those two files and zip/compress them and then use the manage attachments feature to add the zip file to your post.

screenshots can be taken one of two ways. you can take screenshots off the actual cdk by using this program. very very easy to use.

another is to install jl_cmder on your PC. you load the theme onto your device and take screenshots while its ON your device. check out this tutorial here.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks Cherri I'm not the fastest at finding earlier posts and linking them

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Juls3412 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thank you to both of you!! This is fabulous. I have been building themes for a while using icons and things I've gotten from others but couldn't figure out how to share them. I hope everyone enjoys my themes, I am willing to make changes and do a little customizing as requested.