I have pearl through T-mobile for starters. I downloaded Plazmic today and have made 2 ... Software & Theme Development forum

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307

Smile I need help with Plazmic-no message status and would like more icons

Advertisement

I have pearl through T-mobile for starters. I downloaded Plazmic today and have made 2 semi-successful themes today. Problem is- I cant upload a picture from my computer to Plazmic to use it as a background but I can use it as a "Lock Screen" Another problem- My messages have no status- no "sent" or "failure to send" little check mark thingy is GONE. How do I fix that? AND...last but not least-how and where would I get more icons to make my themes, I am really interested in making a vista theme but am not skilled enough yet haha. I know Plazmic came with sample icons and backgrounds and such but I would like different ones to add more variety. Please and thank you!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well, I can't help you with the issues you are having with the theme builder....I just downloaded it today and haven't had the chance to play with it yet.

But you can look in the Downloads section here on Pinstack for theme builder goodies,,,,there are several icon sets there....some of the links seem to no longer be valid....but I was able to get several sets.

You can also check out this list compiled by fellow stacker lucky13, many sites with free icons and a resizing tutorial by cherrichiodo....hopefully that will help you out a bit.

Link: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=80488

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    Thank you SO much )