Hello. I have a 8220 flip Blackberry. I am just starting out in making themes ... Software & Theme Development forum

dmckay211 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Need a little advice...help with theme builder

Advertisement

Hello. I have a 8220 flip Blackberry. I am just starting out in making themes and I need a little advice. I downloaded Plazmic and have been messing around with it for a while. I have noticed in a lot of you guys themes you have moved all the icons around on the screen to give it a custom look. Plazmic gives you the option to move the stuff on the top of the screen but not the zen icons on the bottom. How do you do that? Any advice would be awesome. You guys themes look great and I would like to learn from ya! Thanks!

thejakeman420 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ya what they said great thems on here I want to try my hand at it to any advise would help a lot thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by thejakeman420 View Post
    Ya what they said great thems on here I want to try my hand at it to any advise would help a lot thanks
    I could be wrong as I'm also messin with Plazmic
    But I think you need to make an svg background so you can screw with them icons

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by dmckay211 View Post
    Hello. I have a 8220 flip Blackberry. I am just starting out in making themes and I need a little advice. I downloaded Plazmic and have been messing around with it for a while. I have noticed in a lot of you guys themes you have moved all the icons around on the screen to give it a custom look. Plazmic gives you the option to move the stuff on the top of the screen but not the zen icons on the bottom. How do you do that? Any advice would be awesome. You guys themes look great and I would like to learn from ya! Thanks!
    Plazmic lets you change everything!!! you just havent played around with it enough. or from wht it sounds like , go to different screens. heres what you do:

where number one points to is the button you are gonna click to bring you to the homescreen. Notice how thees a whole row of these. ech one is a screen you can edit. number 2 is what you click to move around items on the homescreen including icons. Play around with it a little more. dont rush it. you will see what you can do.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by three3peat View Post
    I could be wrong as I'm also messin with Plazmic
    But I think you need to make an svg background so you can screw with them icons
    the svgs are to make advanced themes like crossbars, hidden docks, animations and stuff like that. Moving around items on the screen are all done in theme builder.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile