Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

see post below...... Software & Theme Development forum

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

hows the weather?

Advertisement

see post below...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by glehman85; 07-28-2007 at 12:46 PM.

PIN/ID

myPhone theme

well awhile ago i started making my theme, but stopped since i was stuck on what to do. id like to finish it now but i need your help

i have the majority of my ideas done, but im unsure of a color scheme, focus icons and pretty much all the little things. so if anyone is willing to throw it on there pearl and give me some suggestions, it would be much appreciated. just remember...honesty is the best policy

ALSO where can i find new focus icons or change the color of the ones preloaded on plazmic? and how can i make my icons sharper?

thanks in advance

minor details have been changed since screens shot, banner is now transparent. i just wish i could change my service issue in my house

Imagehost - PicTiger

not sure why i cant post up the COD file for the theme, mods?
    Last edited by glehman85; 07-28-2007 at 10:35 PM.

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Re: myPhone theme, suggestions?

can you post a screenshot of the theme please?

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Re: suggestions for my theme, please?

oh your theme is cute! i like how its clean. the black and white color is a little boring? maybe change it to some soft blues or turquoise?

PIN/ID

i trashed that one now.

im making one very similar, but will be of alot more qaulity

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PIN/ID

ok here is the new one. im going to be making an Icon one later, which i think ill like better. i need to find an icon for address book too. might see if i can make one. im more excited to do this one. will probally spend more time on it since i was in a hurry to just finish this one up

im open for suggestions on clean color combonations too

Upload Jpg with PicTiger

tj2311111 Guest

Looks good.

Im planning on making a realistic iphone icon theme too. Gotta find some of the icons. Im planning on transparent banner on homescreen like the iphone and black background with white font. The white font with the black background is the way to make it realistic, no other color combo there. Unfortuneatly I wont be releasing mine to the public only my personal use. Just some ideas you can use.
    Last edited by tj2311111; 07-28-2007 at 09:58 PM.

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    Looks good.

Im planning on transparent banner on homescreen like the iphone and black background with white font. The white font with the black background is the way to make it realistic, no other color combo there. Unfortuneatly I wont be releasing mine to the public only my personal use. Just some ideas you can use.
    yeah this one here im going to go all out on, youll think your bb is an iphone . im planning on letting anyone and everyone who wants this to have

should finish way later tonight...couldnt help but get started. time to go have a life now

tj2311111 Guest

Only reason I dont wanna share it is I heard people getting letters from Apple and stuff. I dont want to get in trouble with them. Ill see what happens, I havent even started yet.

PIN/ID

oh yeah

and team jordan. these icons are available to download directly from apples website. no letters for me
    Last edited by glehman85; 07-28-2007 at 10:36 PM.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

bah, the theme looks good and all, but it still bugs me, people here bash on i phone so much, i mean they should it is indeed overpriced pice of junk, but yet they make sooooo many versions of i phone theme, kinda throws me off, if you want i phone then get it :P just my two scents, by the way away from the iphone junk it looks slick and crisp, good job

oemwoodruff no está en línea Stack level 2

Any idea where you can get some icons for theme building. I'm new to it and I'm trying to find anything I can at this point.

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam
    bah, the theme looks good and all, but it still bugs me, people here bash on i phone so much, i mean they should it is indeed overpriced pice of junk, but yet they make sooooo many versions of i phone theme, kinda throws me off, if you want i phone then get it :P just my two scents, by the way away from the iphone junk it looks slick and crisp, good job
    Alright! Enough bashing! First off let's get one thing straight. I'm BlackBerry for life, but the the iPhone is hardly a piece of junk. It may be expensive, but its an awesome device. I only hope RIM cuts a deal with Apple before Microsoft. I've used the iPhone plenty at work and I would have to say its ease of use is great. The browser is simply amazing and with all the stuff in development its gonna even get better. Don't sell this phone short. Apple is here to stay in the phone world. I'm not saying you have to love it or even like it, but calling it a piece of junk is far from the truth.

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69
    Quote Originally Posted by glehman85
    oh yeah

and team jordan. these icons are available to download directly from apples website. no letters for me
    Love the theme. Keep up the good work. I'm working on some new ones right now and I'll post them in a few days. Happy theme building.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast