I'm a big lurker of these forums and find the info here to be superior ... Software & Theme Development forum

omgbeav no está en línea Stack level 1

Multiple hidden docks

Advertisement

I'm a big lurker of these forums and find the info here to be superior to any other theme dev forum.

I was wondering if anyone might be able to shed light on something for me. I'm attempting to do a theme with two docks (one on top; one on bottom). I've got the docks where they'll function individually just fine when on two layers, but the problem is that I want them to come on the screen simultaneously. When I combine the layers, everything messes up. When the top dock focuses out, it goes up and so does the bottom dock. Which leaves the top dock hidden, but the bottom dock sitting in the middle of the screen.

If anyone could shed some light on this I'd be grateful.

Thanks

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    combining the layers doesnt do the trick. keep the 2 docks separate. since you have the dock working fine separatly you have some knowledge of the svg code needed, so your almost there. to have them move together you have to set the "trigger" for dock movement to the same thing. i could type an example right now but im not on my laptop. If you can PM me, i can get back to you to help.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

Thanks for the reply! I don't have enough posts to do PM yet or else I'd have PMed you directly from the start . If you could PM me or shoot me an email I'd really appreciate it.

I figured having an invisible trigger had something to do with it, but can't quite get it right.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by omgbeav; 03-18-2010 at 01:01 AM.

PM to ya