How do you make it where when you move the postition of the icons (after ... Software & Theme Development forum

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9

Movable icons?

Advertisement

How do you make it where when you move the postition of the icons (after pushing the bb key) they will inturn show up on the home screen.

Thanks Slash

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    What theme are you using? In most cases hit your applications key over the icon you wanted moved and then select (move) then just move the trackball/wheel to where ever you'd like to place that icon, or you can hide it too...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188 View Post
    What theme are you using? In most cases hit your applications key over the icon you wanted moved and then select (move) then just move the trackball/wheel to where ever you'd like to place that icon, or you can hide it too...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    whoops forgot to mention i was making a Zen theme. Using plazmic 4.6 cdk 240x260 custom settings. Maybe I should have selected Zen instead of custom when i started plazmic?

Is there omething you can edit in the 8100 resource folder?
    Last edited by cbeslash; 10-20-2008 at 04:14 PM. Reason: added another question

schollianmj no está en línea Stack level 1
    you mean instead of them being hard coded in one position? IF so this is what I found works.. I started with the Custom layout. got a hand fullof zen icons on the screen (they were automatically vertical) then clicked "reposition Application". this enables you to move them to where you want to. Just pay attention to the location of the icon in the inspector display box... (Dont ask. Mine were out of order so my cursor skipped around as I scrolled across the icons...) Once you get the icons located where you want, if you want to be able to replace them with others from your main Icon screen (Massive list of icons after you push the BB button..) on the fly for EACH icon on your screen you must click "Use device application order" in the properties box.

Or if you were asking something else just ignore my responce.

PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Quote Originally Posted by schollianmj View Post
    if you want to be able to replace them with others from your main Icon screen (Massive list of icons after you push the BB button..) on the fly for EACH icon on your screen you must click "Use device application order" in the properties box.

This is what i meant. Thanks