Hey everyone, I have made a theme for my bold 9700 and was wondering if ... Software & Theme Development forum

boss333 no está en línea Stack level 1

Model Compatibility

Advertisement

Hey everyone,

I have made a theme for my bold 9700 and was wondering if there was any method for converting to other models, such as bold 9000 etc.

cheers

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Open up a new Plasmic, select model and OS, click import, import what the theme you want. And thats it, you will need to adjust some banners and such due to screen size, but thats it then export.
    You do save your thms?

Ihope.

Good luck

iLord is DEAD!

boss333 no está en línea Stack level 1
    unfortunate events have led me to start all over, and this time with your advice in mind. thanks!!!

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well it's not hard once you dig on it a bit. I suggest you save two folders to desktop, one folder named Plasmic themes, second folder named thms. This way if for some reason you need to export, modify, or import you will always have them. Prb wouldn't hurt to also have a folder within multiple folders (named for each theme) for your sized wallpapers.

Good luck
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16