Hi All, Just wanted drop in and say hi. I just got myself an 8320 ... Software & Theme Development forum

rtdxtreme no está en línea Stack level 1

Messages Background

Advertisement

Hi All,

Just wanted drop in and say hi. I just got myself an 8320 and already downloaded Plazmic CDK 4.2.2 to start fooling around.

I read through the forums for about 30 minutes with no luck finding the answer to my question. Figures... as soon as i post this, i find my answer.

Never Mind.
    Last edited by rtdxtreme; 02-26-2008 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Answer Found

sir los no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Messages Background

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i got a bb 8830 how do idownloaded moves and games.

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3

Definitely not in the Software & Theme Development Forums.

Welcome to PinStack! I suggest to you to read through the appropriate forums and you'll find an answer.

BB4Ever

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by sir los View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i got a bb 8830 how do idownloaded moves and games.
    sir los,

Welcome to Pinstack. For downloading games you can usually select the game you want to download and follow the instructions - it's usually not too difficult.

Movies will involve a little more research. One way to get a movie on your BB (media card) is to convert the movie to one of the BB formats and load it to the handset via Desktop Manager, Media Manager.

I hope that gives you a little help.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com