I recently made 2 themes. In the first one I left most of the settings ... Software & Theme Development forum

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3

Menu font change?

Advertisement

I recently made 2 themes. In the first one I left most of the settings default. And the menu that pops up (e.g., when you press the menu button in the Applications screen) shows whatever font has been selected in screen/keyboard options.

For the next theme, I just changed the color of the highlight background. Didn't touch the font section. But now the menu font is whatever was selected in this section rather than what was selected in screen/keyboard.

Is this a known issue with Plazmic? Or is there some way to have the menu default to the user setting in screen/keyboard? I wasn't able to find anything within Plazmic.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i dont think it is a way to do that but maybe im wrong a theme pro can help to clarify that
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not sure I follow - are you saying there is no way to revert back to having the menu font be whatever is specified in screen/keyboard?