Hey.....I am having major problems trying to do screen shots of my theme in the ... Software & Theme Development forum

icuqtpie no está en línea Stack level 3

Major problems trying to do screen shots with Plazmic Theme Builder 4.5

Advertisement

Hey.....I am having major problems trying to do screen shots of my theme in the Plazmic 4.5......I cannot get them to work I get one screen the main screen done, but the rest of them will not copy so I can crop them! Any ideas?

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    This is my issue, how do I get the screen shots from a theme I made, I'm at a loss

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know how the screenshots work in Plazmic, but:

Here are my 2 favorite ways to get screen shots. There are others, but here's a starting point.

1. Screen shots with JL_Cmder this is a free program available for download here on PinStack. Get the link and tutorial for use here in Lavagirl's blog The downside to this one is many people don't get it to work with Vista and your BB must be hooked to the PC via USB to get the shots. It's worth giving it a try.

2. SnapScreen-I love this little application. Once you download it to your BB, you can take screen shots of your BB anytime, of anything, no wires. Save them to your media card or device memory. The images can then be sent to your PC via email, or hook up the BB to the PC and transfer the screen shots just like you would any other pics. On a side note, I also love this app for things like getting a high score in a game, take a quick screen shot and then send it via BBM to your friends......all sorts of uses for this app. The only downside is it's not free, but very reasonable. Check it out in the shop on PinStack here. (BERRYCURVE you can use your Premium member discount at the shop to get it even cheaper )
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

draculam3k no está en línea Stack level 2

screen shot issues

this little free app works great.

click here Printkey2000
    i used to post the screan shots of the themes I posted here.

K I am going to try these Ideas thanks guys you rock!

Just wanted to post in here as well that JL_Cmder is an awesome program for getting the screen shots to post my themes. I will be forever greatful to azstar for telling me about it!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    MWsnap is a good one too

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yep ^^ mwsnap is good. Very easy. I use it along with jl_cmder for screenshots. Srl7741 told me about mwsnap.

teb11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I might sound completely ridiculous, but please help!!

I made a couple themes and now I don't know what to do. I don't even know ho wot get them from my computer to my curve! I want to be abl eto tshare these. please help me.

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    when u get the theme done on CDK u will choose a method of exporting.. choose alx and then remember where it saves it to because u will have to then go and find the 2 files... 1 will be a .cod file the other will be a .alx file.. once u found them select them both and zip the files this way you can share it on the site... how u share it on the site will be, when u start a new thread call it whatever u want prefferable in a format like so..... Device (83xx:88xx:81xx OS (either 4.2 or 4.5) Theme name... so this way people know if it will be able to work on whatever device u have created the theme for... hope this helps if u need further assistance please feel free to pm me and ill gladly help u through... welcome to the stacks also
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd