I am looking for free battery meter icons with percentage indicators to build a Plazmic ... Software & Theme Development forum

zuehls no está en línea Stack level 1

Looking for battery meter icons with % indicators for Plazmic

Advertisement

I am looking for free battery meter icons with percentage indicators to build a Plazmic today theme. If anyone knows were to d/l please let me know.

thx

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've been looking for these for sometime now, so I would like to hear if anyone has any as well. I'm just not to sure the blackberry is capable, I know you can do the numbers for the signal, but not to sure about the battery life.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by zuehls View Post
    I am looking for free battery meter icons with percentage indicators to build a Plazmic today theme. If anyone knows were to d/l please let me know.

thx
    You might try to make your own. I haven't made the % indicators but I have created meters for Theme Builder. The Theme Builder's Users guide has a good explanation on meters and with a decent graphics program you can make the file. Creating just the numbers should be really quick to create and you could surely find some kool fonts to try.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    not sure what color you are looking for, but here are percentages, in red/black
    i think i bundled these with the theme goodies i have in the download section, but just in case

these are the "big" versions. you will need to resize for your own size. you can also open in photoshop and desaturate and recolor .. respectively
    Attached Images Attached Images

pinkdayz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    not sure what color you are looking for, but here are percentages, in red/black
    i think i bundled these with the theme goodies i have in the download section, but just in case

these are the "big" versions. you will need to resize for your own size. you can also open in photoshop and desaturate and recolor .. respectively

These are great!! Thank you for sharing....

dagoth no está en línea Stack level 1
    Im sure this is an easy fix and its just cause Im working on my 1st Theme...but, can you make the white areas of the Icon transparent? Im importing that into plazmic and it seems that there is still the white box behind the numbers