I havent seen anything on this which makes me feel kinda stupid that I cant ... Software & Theme Development forum

CannedWhale no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Loading icons into composer

Advertisement

I havent seen anything on this which makes me feel kinda stupid that I cant figure it out but when I go to make a "theme button" it comes up with standerd icons. I was wondering, how to I change that to the icons i want.

thanks in advance

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    You can find a lot of the icons online. Google is a starter.

When you get the ones you want downloaded, you have to make a specific folder for them. Then when you open plazmic and you want to change an icon, you browse for that folder and drag it over into plazmic, down in the white area on bottom.

Its the same with signal meters and battery meters.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by CannedWhale View Post
    I havent seen anything on this which makes me feel kinda stupid that I cant figure it out but when I go to make a "theme button" it comes up with standerd icons. I was wondering, how to I change that to the icons i want.

thanks in advance
    The first answer is correct, but if you are talking about in composer, after you place your icon and set it the function you want it to be, make sure you have the icon highlighted and you can do it in of two ways. There is an edit button at the top of the screen that will take you to a new screen and you can clik on the images for focus and normal and change them there or while you are still in your main screen you have to make sure the inspector window is open and you should see the two images in that panel and just click on them and you get a popup window to look for the new image.

Hope that makes sense, I am still sleepy.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I didn't notice you were talking about composer.
    I don't know anything about that. Sorry, I hope I was right about how to do it in plazmic tho.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~