Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally, I'm very new at this whole "Theming Thing" so I'm just looking for some ... Software & Theme Development forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Just Looking For A Little Feedback!

Advertisement

Finally, I'm very new at this whole "Theming Thing" so I'm just looking for some feedback from yall. The Theme is a "Today Theme" it is actually my second one, my first was Vida but I don't feel to comfortable posting that one here.

But this one is ok (at least I like it) I haven't done a thing with the icons cause I'm still learning how to choose the right images and fonts and make them work with each other.

Now be gentle, don't wanna give up my latest hobby even before it begins, ok here it is, my "Ultimate Vista Today"

Last edited by DjSmooth; 03-17-2008 at 10:31 AM.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    I think it's cool
    Wanna add it to the 8300 genre theme lineup?

Thanks, think I will!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    nice! Pretty good.

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its a nice looking theme. Looks similar to other vista themes though nothing really sets it apart. Is the messages part at the bottom actually the call log? Kinda confused there. Feel free to send me a link or file for the Vida theme. Would love see it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Very impressive! What I would suggest is using different icons to make it more uniquely yours.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Thanks Hayden, Saukrateaz, no actually that was just two shots of the Message List with and without the Menu, however I did upload a shot of the Call Log Thanks. Thank you Lucky13 I'm in the process of putting together a few icons, hopefully it will be done today.

I ran into a bit of a problem though, you know how when you lock the screen than there is a dialog box that pops up instructing you what keys to push to unlock it, well my background and font color doesn't work with each other, and I just can't figure out how to change the font color on that button; any help would be welcomed.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    you should be able to change the font color or style specifically for the dialog box. can you take a screen shot of what it looks like?

PIN/ID
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    you should be able to change the font color or style specifically for the dialog box. can you take a screen shot of what it looks like?
    Thanks, I figured it out; I had the Font to "Application Content" and when it is on that setting you can not change the font color, so I just chose a different font then I was able to change the color.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    cool

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Nice I like it, just started messing around myself working on some Tiger Woods Themes right now but not sure how to take screen shots to show anyone yet

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Finally, I'm very new at this whole "Theming Thing" so I'm just looking for some feedback from yall. The Theme is a "Today Theme" it is actually my second one, my first was Vida but I don't feel to comfortable posting that one here.

But this one is ok (at least I like it) I haven't done a thing with the icons cause I'm still learning how to choose the right images and fonts and make them work with each other.

Now be gentle, don't wanna give up my latest hobby even before it begins, ok here it is, my "Ultimate Vista Today"

I am VERY interested in the Vida theme. I agree that posting here maybe an issue. Do you have it uploaded to a site you could send me a link to?
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Thanks Everyone for the votes of confidence I just uploaded the Theme in the 83xx Theme Thread

For the Vida Fans, it is still in the works trying to come up with some icons, but you can PM with an email address and I will get it out to you...

Thanks again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast