Hope someone here can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a daily ... Software & Theme Development forum

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0

journal/ Daily Diary Program

Advertisement

Hope someone here can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a daily diary or a journalling program that will work with my 8300 CURVE. Anyone know of one? Thanks in advance!!
    ~Tammy~

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: journal/ Daily Diary Program

I would be interested in this too if anyone finds an application.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Re: journal/ Daily Diary Program

I've been praying that RIM will incorporate Outlook's Journal, but as of now they haven't. I use it all the time and would love to see it.

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    I took the chance and went ahead and bought the "Secret Diary" application from Handango. I have to say that it works just fine on the Curve. I love it.
    Last edited by cupiecat; 12-10-2007 at 12:54 AM.

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648

Smile Help i a daily diary app free?

I need a daily diary app 4 my bb curve 8320. i dont find any use for my bb n im some times im very depress n would like to write on a journal my day activities. can anyone tell me any free app that i can do this. also how to print from my bb to my lemark wifi printer. Always luv.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I'm really not sure what to tell you as I've looked for Journal type applications, but couldn't really find one that worked well. What does work is to use the memo pad, but it becomes a bit cumbersome.

Another good option (since you're on Pinstack) is to sign up for a premium account (not too much $ really) and you'll get a Pinstack Blog. You can edit this from your BB at any time and add entries as you desire. I believe there are even ways to keep them private if you desire.

Regarding printing via your WIFI printer -- I'm not sure WIFI Printing is supported. For this to work, you would need printer drivers for your BB and I'm not sure Lexmark offers that. So for now, I think you're out of luck there. Sorry...

Good luck finding a journal software! And be sure to post back if you do as I would be very interested.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade