i made a few launchers a while ago using JDE but havent made any for ... Software & Theme Development forum

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d

JDE error

Advertisement

i made a few launchers a while ago using JDE but havent made any for about 6 months now. Ive always updated java when it popped up, but now ive tried to make another launcher it gives me an error which i havent seen before. ive done everything the same as what i used to do so know its not my error (famous last words ) anyone know what i need to do to make it work?!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Did you get this sorted? I'll look around and see what I can find.

PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    hi Hayden

No luck yet

Thyth no está en línea Stack level 3
    That is indicative of a problem with the Java classpath. Rapc.exe is a wrapper around an invocation of "java -jar rapc.jar", which performs the conversion from the Java class files into the BlackBerry code module package.

You will need to make sure the JAVA_HOME environment variable points to a working installation of the Sun JDK. Usually, this is something like "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_11". In Windows XP, you set environment variables via Control Panels>System>"Advanced" Tab>"Environment Variables" Button. You will probably want to create the JAVA_HOME variable as a user variable, with the path to one of your installed JDKs. The exact location to set environment variables may differ in Windows Vista.

If this fails, you can download the latest JDK (not just JRE) from Sun/Oracle and install it on top of your old one.
    Need an eScreen code? Try my generator: http://absolous.wavegap.com/projects/escreen/

PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    environments are all ok, i downloaded the newer version and changed environment to that and its still the same

PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    now sorted